Roadworthy Inspection Checks
If you’re looking to get a Roadworthy Check (RWC) performed near Narre Warren, come and see the expert team at Midas Narre Warren today.
We are experts in the tyre, wheel and mechanical industries and can perform a thorough bumper to bumper inspection whether you’re selling or buying a vehicle, or transferring a vehicle from interstate.
A eSafety Check (or blue slip, as they’re known) ensures your vehicle meets regulations, and that it is safe for use on public roads.
There are many checks included in a comprehensive eSafety Roadworthy Check, but these are the most common reasons for failure:
- Lights - ensure all bulbs are functioning properly and that lenses aren’t cracked
- Suspension - Look for worn and damaged components
- Brakes - Worn or damaged components, as well as clean brake fluid
- Windscreens - Small chips can be repaired, while cracks are cause for a failed RWC
- Tyres - One of the most important safety features on your car is a good set of tyres. Worn, old or damaged tyres will cause your vehicle to fail.
We have an excellent reputation in the local area for thorough yet fair inspections in Narre Warren and bookings are essential.
We are conveniently located within walking distance of the fantastic Max Pawsey Reserve as well as the Fountain Gate Shopping Centre so you can relax while we attend to your vehicle.
Call us to have a chat to our expert staff about your vehicle. If we see any issues with your vehicle, our team can work with you to help your vehicle pass a RWC.
A successful roadworthy check result is valid for a period of 30 days.
Book in today for a Roadworthy Check using our contact form or call us on (03) 8738 4741.